State of Cloud Security Risk, Compliance, and Misconfigurations
Release Date: 09/17/2021
The goal of this survey is to assess organizational readiness for mitigating public cloud security and compliance risks due to configuration mistakes.
Key research topics include:
- Current state of cloud security programs, including top risks and usage of security tools
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) challenges faced by organizations in mitigating misconfiguration vulnerabilities
- Organizational readiness, success KPIs, and teams responsible for different aspects of cloud security posture management
- Lack of knowledge and expertise continues to plague security teams
- Information security and IT operations are held responsible for reducing cloud misconfigurations
- DevSecOps approach to security is still out of reach
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form