Top Threats to Cloud Computing: Egregious Eleven Deep Dive
Release Date: 09/23/2020
Each of the nine examples are presented in the form of (1) a reference chart and (2) a detailed narrative. The reference chart’s format provides an attack-style synopsis of the actor spanning from threats and vulnerabilities to end controls and mitigations.
Press Release | Webinar | Working Group
- The attack details for each case study
- The technical and business impacts of each attack
- The preventative, detective and corrective mitigation measures organizations should take
- Where and how CSA Top Threats fit in a greater security analysis
- How lessons and mitigation concepts can be applied in real-world scenarios
These anecdotes will let cybersecurity managers, cloud architects, and cloud engineers better communicate with executives and peers in addition to providing context for discussions with technical staff and offers in-depth detail for implementing mitigations and countermeasures from a security analysis standpoint.
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form