STAR Registry Listing for
Founded in 2013 by the Cloud Security Alliance, the Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) registry encompasses key principles of transparency, rigorous auditing, and cloud security and privacy best practices.
Wintarif is the management tool developed and evolved starting from the TIA up to the punctual rate and suitable to manage the tariff both as a tax and as a consideration. It can be modulated for any solution and, in the case of punctual and quantitative pricing, data can be recorded using various software / hardware combinations that are integrated and linked to the Wintarif database in real time, such as importing bins’ readings or bags. In fact, Wintarif manages any method of production detection (barcodes and RFID tags) and is able to process pricing based on volume, weight or number of contributions.
• Develop simulations, calculate the rate, and prepare the budget items.
• Manage the Tariff Plan and accounting requirements, create accounting records, calculate the provincial tax, the additional indivisible services and more.
• Manage reminders, assessments, formalities, injunctions and subsequent phases with reporting of the results of registered letters and court documents.
• Reporting collections, importing data from the CBILL, Lottomatica, Revenue Agency, Post Office, Collection Authorities and various CBI formats.
• Digitize the documentation.
• Manage cadastral data.
• Align the waste / registry database with automatic import / update procedures.
• Point out the production of waste by means of measurements with transponders and barcodes.
View other services by SOFTline SRL:
Listed Since: 01/27/2021
Last Updated: 03/24/2021
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.