The Cloud Services Solution suite of products includes the following:
- Cadency® is a financial governance solution that incorporates all R2R activities into a single, seamless process, including certification for account reconciliation and certification, attestation, and compliance for corporate and regulatory requirements to minimize risk while providing total control, transparency, and visibility over the financial close and journal entry processes.
- CadencyDirect® Application for the ServiceNow® platform offers the leadership within an organization both summary and detail views of various financial close activities, as well as R2R processes, inside of the larger ServiceNow platform, providing both visibility and governance benefits. The CadencyDirect Application also functions as a workflow trigger platform within ServiceNow, utilizing financial close data as events that can systematically trigger configured workflows and tasks within ServiceNow.
- Total Reconciliation (T-RECS®) automates daily, monthly, and periodic reconciliation and account balances to help increase efficiencies, tighten controls, reduce risk, leverage cash, and enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- ReconNET™ performs high-volume operational reconciliations, a necessary step in the daily finance process that is a prerequisite for many general ledger accounts prior to certification. It automatically matches and reconciles large volumes of complex transactions to different data sources, allowing finance teams to reduce manual effort and focus on exceptions.
- Unclaimed Property Compliance System (UPCS®) is a full-function unclaimed property compliance system that automates and addresses due diligence, compliance, reporting, and security. It controls the escheatment process from start to finish, eliminating noncompliance and reducing opportunities for fraud.
- Data Flow Services (DFS) automates the daily retrieval, aggregation, and delivery of financial data to ensure that banking, credit card, investment, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions, and armored courier files are accessible in one (1) application. The service is compatible with most financial systems, including Cadency, T-RECS, and ReconNET. DFS offers support for all bank statement types and formats, as well as most statement-rendering methodologies used by today’s credit card and investment firms
Listed Since: 06/02/2016
Last Updated: 02/02/2023
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.