Cloud Security Alliance Congress EMEA 2014 To Add New Government Cloud Security Track to Agenda
Expert Presentations to Provide Important Guidance on How Organizations Can Better Address Government Cloud StandardsRome, Italy – November 17, 2014 – The Cloud Security Alliance and MIS Training Institute today announced the introduction of a new Government Cloud Security Track as part of this year’s EMEA Congress 2014, to be held November 18-20 in Rome, Italy. The Government Cloud Security Track is being added to this year’s event to better assist organizations identifying and clarifying key issues tied to regulation and policies in the cloud. “We decided the time was right, and frankly needed, to emphasize the topic of government cloud security at this year’s event so that delegates may gain practical insight on the new international standards and initiatives currently under development which take aim at cloud services, privacy, and vendor management,” said Daniele Catteddu, Managing Director, EMEA for the CSA. “Added to that, we want to help participants understand how the CSA Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR) Program can assist in helping organizations meet G-Cloud requirements to stimulate the active adoption of cloud computing in Europe by both the public and private sector.” Key speakers and sessions in the track include:
- Tony Richards, Head of Security and Accreditation at G-Cloud/GDS
- Daniele Catteddu and Jesus Luna, Research Director CSA EMEA, will speak on the upcoming report: Security Frameworks for Gov Cloud, produced by CSA and TUD Darmstadt on behalf of ENISA
- A panel discussion entitled: Governmental Cloud: Outsourcing the work and managing the risks will feature the following leaders:
- Stefano Fabrizi, IT Manager, Banca D’Italia
- Loredana Mancini VP of CSA Italy;
- Gabriele Faggioli Member of European Expert Group on Cloud Computing Contract at the European Commission
- Antonio Maria Tambato IT Responsible at Italian Ministry of Economic
- A panel discussion on G-Cloud will be led by Paolo Balboni, Scientific Director, European Privacy Agency & Founding Partner, ICT Legal Consulting
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.