Who it's for:
- Blockchain Architects
- Security Architects
- Application and Smart Contract Developers
- Blockchain Network Administrators
Corda Enterprise 4.8 - Architecture Security Report
Release Date: 12/15/2021
Working Group: Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- An overview of how a Corda 4.8 Permissioned Blockchain Network was used to depict a simple transaction within a trade finance workflow
- The steps and methodology used to identify Corda 4.8 security risks
- The results of a Corda 4.8 threat analysis, how to mitigate the discovered risks, and recommendations for a risk-based incident response strategy
- Cryptography module recommendations for a Corda 4.8 Permissioned Network
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form
Director at Genese Incubation Management Services Pvt, Ltd
Ashish is co-chair of the CSA Blockchain/Distributed Ledger working group, where he leads and supports the group’s peer-reviewed research papers and coordinates educational and networking webinars with various industry players for the wider CSA community and industry participants. He has represented CSA as a speaker at multiple global events and is he...
Urmila Nagvekar is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), with a combined 27 years in Information Technology, Security, and Privacy involving leading Cybersecurity, Information Risk Management, and Data Privacy Programs as business value drivers for Engineering and Geoscience with oil majors.
She has been actively contributing and presenting topics related to Blockchain Security at CSA’s Blockchain/DLT Working ...