Software-Defined Perimeter as a DDoS Prevention Mechanism
- An explanation of DDoS attack vectors and their layers and logical protocols according to the OSI and TCP/IP models
- An overview of non-SDP mitigation methods
- The steps for setting up an SDP configured as a DDoS defense mechanism
- An explanation of three well-known attacks and how to use SDP to defend against them: HTTP Flood, TCP SYN Flood, UDP Reflection
- A list of DDoS and other attack monitoring maps
- People in security, enterprise architecture, and compliance roles within enterprises
- Solution providers, service providers, and technology vendors
Download this Resource
Prefer to access this resource without an account? Download it now.
Head of Risk, Audit, Control and Compliance
Since 2012 Michael has contributed to over 100 CSA projects completed by CSA's Internet of Things, Zero Trust/Software-Defined Perimeter, Top Threats, Cloud Control Matrix, Containers/Microservices, DevSecOps, and other working groups. He has also served as co-chair of CSA's Enterprise Architecture, Top Threats, and Security-as-a-Service working groups while also serving as the Standards Liaison Officer for IoT, ICS, EA, SECaaS, and Cloud K...
Senior Research Analyst, CSA
This person does not have a biography listed with CSA.
Pioneer of Software Defined Perimeter
Juanita Koilpillai was Founder and CEO of Waverley Labs, a pioneer in software defined perimeters (SDP) and digital risk reduction solutions. She had 30 years’ experience researching and developing systems in computer security, network management and real-time distributed software. She led the open source software-defined perimeter (SDP) effort for ‘black’ apps in the cl...
CEO of Trac-Car and Verviam IDaaS
Nya is a key contributor to the Zero Trust working group and author of several position papers published by CSA’s Software-Defined Perimeter working group. She is the CEO of Trac-Car and Verviam IDaaS and a senior information and communications technology (ICT) cloud cyber security and identity management consulting architect. Nya cons...
Founder and Principal at Numberline Security
Jason Garbis is Founder and Principal at Numberline Security, a consulting firm helping enterprises prepare for, define, and execute on effective Zero Trust security strategies. Jason has authored several books, including Zero Trust Security: An Enterprise Guide, is co-chair of the Zero Trust Working Group at the Cloud Security Alliance, and is a frequent speaker at industry conferences. Jason holds a CISSP certification, has a BS in Comput...