Innovation Working Group
Introduction to the Innovation Working Group
The CSA Innovation Working Group was created to foster secure innovation in information technology. Our mission is to:
- Identify key structural issues related to trust and security that will inhibit the adoption of next generation information technology.
- Articulate the guiding principles and objectives that IT innovators must address.
- Help innovators incubate technology solutions that align with our principles and address the systemic gaps we have identified.
Innovation Initiative Scope and Responsibilities
The working group will be responsible for several primary tasks. These will include but are not limited to the following:
- Create consensus lists or security gaps existent in the industry that technology innovation shows promise to address.
- Communicate the availability of CSA tools to innovators.
- Form “task forces” of community CIOs/CISOs, mentors and thought leaders to work with specific innovators and make recommendations to them as to improve their products and/or time to market capabilities.
- Work with Governments, agencies, academic institutions as well as for profit entities to assist with standards and programs.
Innovation Working Group Leadership
Innovation Working Group Initiatives
Please contact Innovation Working Group Leadership for more information.
Thanks for your interest!
Your request to join Innovation has been recorded. Someone will be in touch with you soon with more instructions.
Connect with Us
Innovation Working Group News
September 21, 2012
Innovators New Cloud-related Security Technologies Invited to Submit Proposal by October 14.
July 02, 2012
Cloud Security Alliance, Esther Dyson and Amrita University Co-Chair ‘Startup Pitchfest’ at SecureIT
CSA along with Esther Dyson and Amrita University will co-chair a new Startup Pitchfest at the inaugural SecureIT Conference on the Security of Internet of Things.
February 27, 2012
Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) today announced two significant new initiatives for 2012, addressing growing areas of need in cloud security – mobile computing and innovation.