Software-Defined Perimeter as a DDoS Prevention Mechanism
- An explanation of DDoS attack vectors and their layers and logical protocols according to the OSI and TCP/IP models
- An overview of non-SDP mitigation methods
- The steps for setting up an SDP configured as a DDoS defense mechanism
- An explanation of three well-known attacks and how to use SDP to defend against them: HTTP Flood, TCP SYN Flood, UDP Reflection
- A list of DDoS and other attack monitoring maps
- People in security, enterprise architecture, and compliance roles within enterprises
- Solution providers, service providers, and technology vendors
Download this Resource
Prefer to access this resource without an account? Download it now.
Risk, Audit, Control, and Compliance Professional
Since 2012 Michael has contributed to over 85 CSA projects completed by CSA's Internet of Things, Zero Trust/Software-Defined Perimeter, Top Threats, Cloud Control Matrix, Containers/Microservices, DevSecOps, and other working groups. He has also served as co-chair of CSA's Enterprise Architecture, Top Threats, and Security-as-a-Service working groups while also serving as the Standards Liaison Officer for IoT, ICS, EA, SECaaS, and Cloud Ke...
Senior Research Analyst, CSA
This person does not have a biography listed with CSA.
Founder & CEO, Waverly Labs
Juanita Koilpillai is Founder and CEO of Waverley Labs, a pioneer in software defined perimeters (SDP) and digital risk reduction solutions. She has 30 years’ experience researching and developing systems in computer security, network management and real-time distributed software. She leads the open source software-defined perimeter (SDP) effort for ‘black’ apps in the cloud with the Cloud Security Alliance and is an active contributor to N...
CEO of Trac-Car and Verviam IDaaS
Nya is a key contributor to the Zero Trust working group and author of several position papers published by CSA’s Software-Defined Perimeter working group. She is the CEO of Trac-Car and Verviam IDaaS and a senior information and communications technology (ICT) cloud cyber security and identity management consulting architect. Nya cons...
Principal and Founder, Numberline Security
Jason Garbis is Founder and Principal at Numberline Security, a consulting firm providing Zero Trust Security education and advisory services. Jason is the author of Zero Trust Security: An Enterprise Guide, co-chair of the Zero Trust Working Group at the Cloud Security Alliance, and is a frequent contributor to and speaker at industry conferences. Jason holds a CISSP certification, has a BS in Computer Science from Cornell, and an MBA from...