Help CSA Develop a New SDP Training - Join the SDP Expert Group
Blog Article Published: 01/24/2021
Join the Software Defined Perimeter Expert Group
CSA is looking for volunteers to join the CSA Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Expert Group to help review and advise on the scope, curriculum, objectives, structure, go-to-market strategy and value proposition for an 8 hour CSA SDP Training.
This group would help ensure that the perspective of all the stakeholders and relevant job functions are taken into consideration (SDP product vendors, SDP consultant, existing and potential SDP users, auditors, etc). They would also support CSA in defining and reviewing the SDP content and serve as SDP training ambassadors.
The group will initially meet weekly, then bi-weekly with a dedicated Circle group launched for continuous communications between meetings. The time investment would be approximately 4 hours per month minimum. For more information or to submit a request to participate in the CSA SDP Expert Group, please send your inquiries to [email protected].
The Expert Group will help CSA in:
- Defining the curriculum, structure and learning objectives of the SDP.
- Suggest future extension of the SDP curriculum
- Provide recommendations on a possible SDP Certification/Certificate
Who should apply to join this group?
Expert Group members must have knowledge in some of the following key areas:
- Software Defined Perimeter
- Networking (including 5G networks and service)
- Zero Trust Architecture and other Security Architectures design/implementation/management
- Identity, Credential and Access Management
- Authentication and Authorization
- Cloud Security
- IoT Security
- Candidate members should also be familiar with CSA’s body of knowledge on SPD.
To view the full details about this group you can view the expert group charter here.
For more information or to submit a request to participate in the CSA SDP Expert Group, please send your inquiries to [email protected].
Trending This Week
#1 The Evolution of Private Cloud Computing and Shared Responsibility
#2 Top Threat #5 to Cloud Computing: Insecure Software Development
#3 Securing Your File Transfer in the Cloud
#4 What is a CASB and How Do You Even Say It?
#5 Single-Tenant Versus Multi-Tenant SaaS Solutions: When Does it Matter?
Sign up to receive CSA's latest blogs
This list receives 1-2 emails a month.