Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing v4.0
Release Date: 07/26/2017
The Cloud Security Alliance promotes implementing best practices for providing security assurance within the domain of cloud computing and has delivered a practical, actionable roadmap for organizations seeking to adopt the cloud paradigm. The fourth version of the Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing is built on previous iterations of the security guidance, dedicated research, and public participation from the Cloud Security Alliance members, working groups, and the industry experts within our community. This version incorporates advances in cloud, security, and supporting technologies; reflects on real-world cloud security practices; integrates the latest Cloud Security Alliance research projects; and offers guidance for related technologies.
Related Certificates & Training | Cloud Controls Matrix
- Cloud Computing Concepts and Architectures
- Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery
- Compliance and Audit Management
- Information Governance
- Management Plane and Business Continuity
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization and Containers
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Data Security and Encryption
- Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Security as a Service
- Related Cloud Technologies
You’ve made safer cloud computing possible.
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.