Corporate Membership for Startups
You have a vision that your startup will become a dominant market leader. How do you make sure that the industry sees the value in your offerings? How can you stand out from the crowd while engaging industry thought leaders? If your startup company has received no more than $5M USD in equity financing and has less than $800K USD in annual revenue, you can obtain CSA Corporate Membership for Startup Solution Providers at a greatly reduced cost! Go with CSA to accelerate your venture!
Key benefits are listed below, get more detailed information of these benefits through our Corporate Membership for Startup Solution Providers brochure.
- Listing as a corporate member on the CSA website with logo and description
- Use of the CSA Corporate Member logo in your collateral material and on your website
- Favored access to CSA Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR) offerings
- Opportunities to sponsor CSA educational events and CloudBytes webinars
- Participation and promotion through CSA’s social media activities and blogs
- Participation in the Solution Provider Council
- Speaking and spokesperson activities
- Free access to CSA experts
- One free test token for CSA’s Certificate in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Participation in CSA research
- Startup mentoring forum
Price and Ordering
CSA Corporate Membership for Startup Solution Providers is priced at $2,000USD annually, an 80% discount over standard membership. You can order here to sign up, pay, upload your company logo and description and become enrolled with CSA. If you have more questions about startup membership, please address them to [email protected].
Startup Membership Order Form
CSA Corporate Membership for Startup Solution Providers $2,000